Success Stories: CRM & Mobility
A nationwide home builder that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. The nation’s sole multi-brand homebuilding company capable of serving homeowners during all phases of life through three distinct brands and operates today within 50 markets throughout the country. Its top-quality homes cater to the first time home buyer, the consumer move-up market and to active adults age 55 or better.
Create a mobile application that leverages an existing CRM system, that is cross-platform, and that can run on iOS and Android. The major features of the application must include the following:
· Search opportunities with the ability to call, text or email the individual.
· Visualize details of an opportunity and edit the contact.
· Associate notes to an opportunity.
· Search unassigned leads with the ability to assign, call, text, or email the lead.
· Search activities with the ability to delete, complete and edit.
The project incorporate several technology features that allowed the application to integrate with disparate communication frameworks and provide real-time notifications. Using Xamarin with C# as the coding infrastructure for the application and Azure Notification Hubs as the routing mechanism, versions of the application were created in iOS and Android. Large portions of the backend logic were created in Portable Class Libraries that reduced code, increased reusability and testing.
The application was delivered on time with all identified feature requirements provided by CRM.
· Single language base with reusable architecture
· Extensible framework that will allow the application to be easily maintained and enhanced.